We wanted to create a site where readers have confidence that the reviews you are reading are not “bought”. We feel the best reviews out there are from the average gamer themself.
Game reviews out there today have inherent problems which we have overcome. Such as:
- We feel that sometimes “Professional” reviews are encourages to review better then some games deserve
- In an uncontrolled review site, reviews are spammed by media/advertising companies to inflate rankings
- Even honest review sites are only giving you one opinion or point of view
- No way to watch daily game trending
- No way to tell what type of genre the review favors
- Majority of all games are given a score between 75%-95%
This is the reason why we created the site Multi Player Reviews. We are simply a site where you can get honest reviews and ratings from multiple people. The real gamers can speak to most important yet often under reported game qualities such as fun factor vs cost, replay ability and stability.
We want to give the power to the people and not to an individual (a paid game reviewer). We believe that you know what games are best, so who is better to express which games deserve to be rated high? You can Review games and Rank them in relation to all other games you have played. We then share that information with others in order to build a list of games that the gamers of the world are more likely to agree upon.
We believe this system will help people discover great games and show those that are not so great. You can even track how others rank games and follow them to discover games you did not even know about. We can even develop a detailed gamer profile for you so that you can see what kind of gamer you are
Take a moment to Rank Your Game list and have your voice heard